Travel Essential Roll On Set
There's no excuse to leave your aromatherapy at home when you're on the road! These four therapeutic blends were specifically chosen for their unique properties to help sidestep the most common away from home issues. They are sure to become cherished travel companions to stash away in your bag or purse when you're away from home.
- Aroma: soft, sweet, floral
- Benefit: sleeping aid, anti-anxiety, massage, and moisturizing
- Usage: Apply to temples, wrists, and nape of neck
- Ingredients: lavender essential oil, sweet almond oil
- Aroma: minty, herbaceous, citrus
- Benefits: Relief of sneezing, congestion, runny or stuffy nose
- Ingredients: lavender essential oil, lemon essential oil, peppermint essential oil, sweet almond oil
- Aroma: spicy, vibrant, citrus
- Benefits: Cleanses skin, fungus, and sores. Anti-septic, anti-microbial, aids digestion
- Ingredients: clove essential oil, lemon essential oil, cinnamon essential oil, eucalyptus essential oil, rosemary essential oil, sweet almond oil
- For best results, roll on the body’s pulse points, which include the sides of the neck, temples, inner elbows, below the knees, wrists, and the bottoms of feet.
Settle + Digest
- Aroma: citrus, spicy, mint
- Benefits: alleviates nausea, gas, bloating. Aids digestion + discomfort associated
- Usage: Apply and massage onto abdomen
- Ingredients: ginger essential oil, lemongrass essential oil, peppermint essential oil, sweet almond oil
All oils are therapeutic grade and are cold-pressed or steam distilled and ready to use. These blends have the maximum recommended concentration of 10% essential oils, and whether you are an avid oil user or just starting out, they are a high-quality, convenient option.
Safety: Topical and aromatic use only. Always test for skin sensitivity prior to use. Do not ingest orally and keep out of eyes, ears, and nose. If pregnant, consult with your healthcare provider before use.
Made in Brooklyn
Based in Brooklyn, Nicole Rose Studio uses organic and fair trade pure plant-based ingredients to create a space to relax in your home, embrace your personal rituals, feel connected with yourself, and heal with ease.
With a commitment to honoring the planet, all of their goods are minimally processed, handcrafted, and all packaging is recyclable and reusable.
Adding another layer to the business, they partner with organizations that provide tools and curriculum to women in refugee camps by supporting them with education and empathy.