Commando Shaving Soap
Reclaim those mindless morning moments and make shaving what it once was: an experience.
A richly nutritious combination of Vermont family farmed goat's milk, coconut oil, cocoa butter, and pure olive oil make this luxurious shaving soap a goldmine of organic skin enhancers.
Made using a traditional handmade cold process method, this shaving soap generates a creamy lather of remarkable density to blanket the face in nourishing protection. Hydrating and while it lubricates for optimum razor passage, boosting the skin's post-shave recovery time and upping the overall moisture quotient.
These soaps fit perfectly into the wood-shaving bowls.
Work soap and water into a rich lather using a shave bowl & brush or a kneading motion between hands. (Too much water will dilute the foam.) Slather lather over stubble, then shave with the grain of the hair. Reapply before each pass of the razor.
Olea Europea (olive) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, +sodium hydroxide, Goat’s Milk, Water.
+none remains after saponifying oils *Certified organic.
- Source sustainable, organic, and local ingredients.
- Package all products in non-plastic containers like glass, paper, and aluminum.
- Never have or will test on animals.
- Reuse all shipping and packaging materials.
- Donate a portion of their proceeds each year to organizations that protect the environment and support people in need.
Organizations they support include: