Savar Seagrass + Jute Round Bowls | Set of 3
The Savar Round Bowl set is handwoven from seagrass leaves with a natural jute accent at the top. Perfectly sized for organizing your kitchen countertops, corralling loose ends, art supplies - just about anything you can think of, all while and adding a natural touch to your beautiful home.
Each set is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
- Size: Approximately
- (L) 4.25"tall x 9.5"round
- (M) 3.5"tall x 8"round
- (S) 2.75"tall x 6.25"round
- Material: Seagrass, Jute
- Color: Natural & White
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
- Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping with a damp cloth if necessary.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the jute fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.
GOOD TO KNOW
Korissa, created by two regular New York moms, is a lifestyle brand with a mission to inspire the modern shopper to purchase consciously. Their materials are locally-sourced, and environmentally friendly, while their local artisans are compensated well-above fair wages for workers in struggling communities. Their team of designers strives to find inspiration from the distinctive artisanal heritage from each locally sourced region.