Flatware Set | 4 Place Settings
Sleek, slightly rounded silhouettes and with a nice light feel in your hand, this flatware set will never go out of style. This twenty-piece set includes 4 knives, 4 dinner forks, 4 dessert forks, 4 dinner spoons, and 4 breakfast spoons. Choose from classic stainless steel, which has a mirror finish, or black, copper, and gold, which have a satin finish.
Each set is hand-finished at a family-owned factory in Portugal using time-honored techniques and is made to last.
- Premium 18/10 stainless steel is rust-resistant
- Knife blade and handle are forged from one piece of steel for durability and sharpness
- Our classic stainless steel color has a shiny, mirror finish, and our black, gold, and copper colors have a satin finish, which has a soft sheen.
- Hand-finished at a family-owned factory in northern Portugal
- Packaged in branded box made from 90% post-consumer recycled cardboard
- Knife- 9.5” L, 0.24 lbs.
- Dinner fork- 8” L, 0.1 lbs.
- Dessert fork- 6.7” L, 0.06 lbs.
- Dinner spoon- 8.2” L, 0.13 lbs.
- Breakfast spoon- 6.8” L, 0.07 lbs.
- Dishwasher safe
- We recommend washing promptly after use and drying immediately to avoid water spots
- For best care, avoid abrasive and citrus-scented detergents
Founded by Sara Kelly, Rigby's collection of tableware was inspired by a vacation Sara took to a seaside town in Europe. There she purchased six ceramic plates which became treasured pieces that always made her feel a bit happier when eating a meal at home. When searching for more tableware back home that was beautifully functional, didn't feel mass produced and was affordable, she couldn’t find anything that she truly loved. That's when the idea for Rigby was born.
Rigby's line of tableware features unique pieces with visible craftsmanship, subtle imperfections and character. They base their production in Europe, where the heritage crafts of ceramics, glass blowing, and steelmaking have been practiced for centuries. All of their products ship to you in 90% post-consumer recycled cardboard.