Flatware Serving Set
Sleek, slightly rounded silhouettes and with a nice light feel in your hand, this flatware serving set will never go out of style.
Each set is hand-finished at a family-owned factory in Portugal using time-honored techniques and is made to last.
- Premium European 18/10 stainless steel is rust-resistant
- The classic stainless steel color has a mirror finish, and the black, copper, and gold have a satin finish.
- Hand-finished at a family-owned factory in northern Portugal
- Fork: 9.25” L, 0.15 lbs
- Spoon: 9.25” L, 0.2 lbs
- Dishwasher safe
- We recommend washing promptly after use and drying immediately to avoid water spots
- For best care, avoid abrasive and citrus-scented detergents
Founded by Sara Kelly, Rigby's collection of tableware was inspired by a vacation Sara took to a seaside town in Europe. There she purchased six ceramic plates which became treasured pieces that always made her feel a bit happier when eating a meal at home. When searching for more tableware back home that was beautifully functional, didn't feel mass produced and was affordable, she couldn’t find anything that she truly loved. That's when the idea for Rigby was born.
Rigby's line of tableware features unique pieces with visible craftsmanship, subtle imperfections and character. They base their production in Europe, where the heritage crafts of ceramics, glass blowing, and steelmaking have been practiced for centuries. All of their products ship to you in 90% post-consumer recycled cardboard.