Creator Essential Oils Bag | Cream
Made for the aromatherapist in you, this clever bag was purposefully constructed to carry around your favorites, in fact up to 14 bottles. Sustainable cork fabric with a biodegradable linen lining makes this bag a memorable addition to your storage staples that you can feel good about.
Please note: This item is made to order, please allow 5-7 business days for production.
- This essential oil case holds a total of 14 essential oil bottles or roller bottles in 5-15 ml sizes.
- There are 10 padded pockets with open bottoms around the interior bag.
- A removable insert holds an additional 4 bottles. The removable insert can also be used as a stand-alone holder for another bag.
- Includes extra padding in each piece making it safe for glass bottles.
- Made with vegan cork fabric and linen lining fabric.
- Naturally anti-microbial and water-resistant
- Dimensions: 10" wide, 6" high, 2" deep
- To clean, gently scrub with mild dish soap. No treatment needed.
Carry Courage is dedicated to providing sustainable materials for all of its designs. The cork fabric is harvested from the cork oak tree, from sustainable forests with strict harvesting regulations to protect this resource and regulate its quality.
The Cork Oak is the only tree that benefits from the removal of its bark, which regenerates every 8-10 years. Once harvested, the tree absorbs about 5 times the CO2, making harvesting cork bark important in reducing greenhouse gasses.
Linen is a natural plant-based fiber that will biodegrade after it is discarded making it an eco-friendly option. Made using the entire flax plant and without pesticides, they source theirs from a family-owned United States supplier that has been in business for nearly 100 years.
Their metal bag hardware is also sourced from the United States, from a woman-owned company that is committed to providing high-quality hardware for bag makers.