Cillo Crossbody Bag | Toquillo Straw Natural
A real jewel, this "Toquilla" straw bag from the Andes is the summer carry with you anywhere bag you've always wanted.
Every detail is 100% handwoven by women artisans in Ecuador using natural fiber "Toquilla straw" (paja toquilla). We love the simplicity of the pattern and that it will pair with just about any summery ensemble.
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by women artisans in Ecuador.
- Size: Approximately 8”tall x 8.5"wide x 4.5"deep / Handle Drop 3"
- Material: 100% Toquilla straw with Metal stripe
- Color: Natural
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your bag as this may spread the stain and loosen the fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or natural fiber color can change and fade.