Cedarwood + Spruce Beard Soap
This nourishing beard soap is made with a combination of coconut oil, cocoa butter, olive oil, and Vermont family farmed goats' milk to cleanse without stripping away natural oils, leaving your skin's natural integrity intact and your beard soft and moisturized.
Pure essential oils of cedar and spruce, impart a warm scent that is both subtle and distinctive, softly stirring the senses from slumber to refresh mind, body, and spirit. The rousing aroma is an enlivening balance of earth, wood, and spring.
Use warm water to create a foamy lather and apply to hair, beard, and body. Take a deep breath and enjoy! This gentle soap can be used daily. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Goat’s Milk, Water, Essential Oils of Juniperus Virginiana (Cedarwood Virginia) and Tsuga Canadensis (Spruce) and +sodium hydroxide.
+none remains after saponifying oils.
- Source sustainable, organic, and local ingredients.
- Package all products in non-plastic containers like glass, paper, and aluminum.
- Never have or will test on animals.
- Reuse all shipping and packaging materials.
- Donate a portion of their proceeds each year to organizations that protect the environment and support people in need.
Organizations they support include: