Commando Grooming Balm
This supremely hydrating unisex Grooming balm is a concentrated blend of highly nutritive and reparative organic plant oils and butters. Crafted exclusively out of pure plant absolutes and essential oils which lends a unique and distinct scent that is sensual and not overpowering.
Hold: Light to medium
Aroma Profile: You will smell the subtle aroma of the natural plant oils which will not interfere with any other scents you wear.
- Washes out easily with soap and water
- Tames, conditions, and smoothes hair
- Heals dry skin and hair
- Suitable for any hair type
- Relieves beard dandruff and bumps
- Made exclusively with plant oils and botanicals
This product contains hemp seed oil and WILL NOT interfere with any drug testing.
Conveniently stored in 1 oz ( TRAVEL ) or 2 oz ( FULL) sized seamless aluminum tins. Perfect for on the road or everyday travel.
* This product is 100% natural. Batches may vary due to natural variances in ingredients. Please note during weather changes your balm may have a slight grainy consistency due to the Shea butter "crystalizing" we recommend this quick fix.
After a shower or while hair or beard is slightly wet, scoop a small amount of balm onto thumbnail and soften between fingers. Apply thoroughly to beard, mustache, or hair. Take your time: imagine coating every hair on every side.
To use as a skin cream, simply warm between fingers and apply to desired area.
*Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, *Cannabis Sativa (Hempseed) Oil, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, *Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Oil, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, and (Tocopherol) Vitamin E. *= organic **vitamin e from Non-GMO Soy sources.
Directions for use:
After a shower or while the beard is slightly wet, scoop a small amount of Beard Balm onto the thumbnail and soften between the fingers. Apply thoroughly to the beard and mustache. TAKE YOUR TIME: imagine coating every hair on every side.
Our Commando line is unscented.
The only smell will be those of the natural oils, waxes and butters with no added essences.
Why name a scent commando?Many people desire products that are purely functional without the addition of fragrances. Some simply do not want their grooming products to compete aromatically with their favorite colognes and perfumes. Ever conscious of the needs, wants and desires of our customers, we decided to create fragrance-free versions of all our high-quality grooming products. "To Go Commando" (aka free-balling) is an idiomatic phrase signifying the act of not wearing underwear. We were having trouble coming up with a name for our unscented line since our core fragrances are all based on and named for historic Brooklyn neighborhoods. No neighborhood would have been flattered to be the namesake of the blank scent. So we challenged friend-to-the-brand Jim Chu with the task of naming the unscented line. In only seconds he exclaimed "I've got it! Go commando!" And thus our Commando line was born. The name was perfect because going without underwear is what you do when you want to be unencumbered and free from restraint, but you still have to cover up your body with clothes to step out into the world. So in these products expect everything necessary to perform their specific respective functions, but with nothing extra getting in the way.
- Source sustainable, organic, and local ingredients.
- Package all products in non-plastic containers like glass, paper, and aluminum.
- Never have or will test on animals.
- Reuse all shipping and packaging materials.
- Donate a portion of their proceeds each year to organizations that protect the environment and support people in need.
Organizations they support include: