Amari Handwoven Blue + Natural Jute Bowls | Set of 4
These Amari Bowls are made from sustainable jute - a plant fiber that is strong, soft, and exceptionally durable. They make wonderful storage containers or organizers for your living and workspaces. With their pretty blue detailing and versatility, you'll find more uses for them than you thought possible.
Each set of jute bowls is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
- Size: Approximately
- (XL) 4”tall x 9”round
- (L) 3.5”tall x 8”round
- (M) 3.25"”tall x 7.5”round
- (S) 2.75"tall x 6.5"round
- Item: Jute Bowls
- Material: Jute
- Color: Off-White with Blue stitch
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
- Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping with a damp cloth if necessary.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the jute fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.