Adventurer Cork Cosmetic Bag | Silver
This cleverly designed cork cosmetic bag stores your bottles upright so you can easily see what you're looking for and reduces spills when you're packing up for your next adventure. Sustainable cork fabric with silver details and a biodegradable linen lining makes this bag a memorable addition to your storage staples that you can feel good about.
Please note: This cork cosmetic bag is made to order, please allow 5-7 business days for production.
- Store 7 bottles or brushes upright in the 3 vinyl pockets and 4 mesh pockets
- Additional loose storage in the middle
- Wide opening top for easy access to your essentials
- Interior lining made with waterproof, easy to clean waxed canvas
- Exterior made with vegan cork fabric
- Naturally anti-microbial and water-resistant
- Dimensions: 13" wide, 8 1/2" tall, 4 1/2" deep
- To clean, gently scrub with mild dish soap. No treatment needed.
Because all products are made individually by hand, variations and blemishes may occur, making each item a unique work of art.
Carry Courage is dedicated to providing sustainable materials for all of its designs. The cork fabric is harvested from the cork oak tree, from sustainable forests with strict harvesting regulations to protect this resource and regulate its quality.
The Cork Oak is the only tree that benefits from the removal of its bark, which regenerates every 8-10 years. Once harvested, the tree absorbs about 5 times the CO2, making harvesting cork bark important in reducing greenhouse gasses.
Linen is a natural plant-based fiber that will biodegrade after it is discarded making it an eco-friendly option. Made using the entire flax plant and without pesticides, they source theirs from a family-owned United States supplier that has been in business for nearly 100 years.
Their metal bag hardware is also sourced from the United States, from a woman-owned company that is committed to providing high-quality hardware for bag makers.