Yarn-Dyed European Linen and Organic Cotton Striped Duvet Set
If you're looking for a supremely soft linen duvet set from day one, then this is the set you've been looking for. Pre-washed and made of 85% European flax and 15% long-staple organic cotton for a soft to the skin feel and long-lasting durability. And linen is not only for the warmer months as it's a thermally regulating material which makes these a nice set for cozy winter beds as well.
- Washed for a supremely soft feel on day one.
- The reverse side of the duvet cover and shams features the inverse stripe pattern for days you want to switch it up.
- The duvet cover includes corner ties to prevent your duvet insert from bunching and a hidden zipper closure.
- Shams feature a two-inch flange and a hidden zipper closure on the bottom.
- The set includes a duvet cover and two shams (one for a twin).
- Made in India.
Linger partners with factories that not only employ premier craftsmen but also take a responsible and transparent approach to production. Their partners carry OEKO-TEX and GOTS certifications, and ensure sustainability through the use of alternative energy and paying a fair wage to employees.
For every bedding set Linger sells, they donate a sheet set to those in greatest need. These sheet sets are provided to homeless shelters and orphanages throughout India that desperately need clean linens for the care they provide.