Women's Robe Dandelion Daze
This kimono-inspired robe is perfect for around the house. Short...but not so short you can't go grab the mail.
The fabric prints in this collection feature teardrop, seed, and floral imagery inspired by the Rohingya story. We begin this Year of the Rohingya with these symbols to reference the heartbreaking journey (tears) away from their home as well as the concept of being scattered to the wind (seeds), planted in new ground, and full of potential.
Pairs perfectly with the Dandelion Daze Lounge Shorts.
- Sleeves hit just below the elbow
- Inner tie & belt loop for secure closure
- Fits up to 40" waist comfortably
- Arm length from shoulder to hem: 20"
- Robe length from shoulder seam to bottom hem: 35"
- Super soft and stretchy knit, 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Made in Dallas, TX, USA of imported fabrics ethically manufactured in Korea
- OEKO-TEX Certified fabric free of harmful dyes and chemicals